Saturday 8 August 2015

A Day With Edd And Zara

While I was at my boyfriends house, I decided while I had my camera I was going to get some wide angled shots of his lucky black cat, Edd. As he is still a kitten, he was very playful and was very fond of Penny the puffin. I managed to get pictures of him drinking, playing and eating flies so it was a good and busy photo shoot.
I then went to his sisters and managed to get some pictures of her cat Zara. She has absolutely stunning eyes just like Edd. They stand out a mile against their fur and so this is what draws your eyes into the image. I got more close-ups of Zara because of how calm and relaxed she was it was easier to get close-ups of her than Edd.
 
With it being so sunny it provided a lot of good natural light for the images so not much editing was needed to be done to them. I did an edit of Zara where I turned the image monochrome and then her eyes were kept in colour so that this would emphasise her eyes a lot more.
 
I hope you enjoy these simple but detailed images. I tried to get the cats to pose as much as I could to get some shots of them in action or sat chilled out.
 
If you have any comments please let me know.
 




























2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much that means a lot to me 💕💕

      Delete

Pages