Sunday 5 July 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

So I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Charlotte Louise (check out her blog here - www.the-beauty-lane.blogspot.co.uk) and I thank her so much for the nomination for this award as I am thrilled to have some recognition for my blog. It's all very new to me so I have read more into this to get an idea as to what you do with the award.
 
We pass the award onto fellow bloggers to show recognition of their blogs and showing them that we appreciate what they do. Once you have thanked the person for the nomination and have mentioned their blog in a post, you then nominate another 15 bloggers interest you with their blogs and the ones you enjoy reading.
 
You then have to tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself.
I have nominated:
  • Kirstie
  • Argie
  • Iga
  • Jessica
  • Rosie
  • Carmela
  • Logan
  • Lauren
  • Jessie-Ann
  • Hayley
  • Emmy
  • Carolin
  • Sofie
  • Ashleigh
  • Holly-Lucy
7 facts about myself.... hmmm this could be tricky:
  1. I have a massive phobia of rubber gloves
  2. I absolutely love my family, boyfriend and friends
  3. I want to be a professional photographer
  4. I hope to travel the world one day and see some amazing places
  5. I am a huge fan of ice hockey and love taking images of it
  6. I HATE spiders
  7. I have an obsession for Lana Del Rey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages